用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【En-only】→ 主题:RGU - LIVE WEBSITE CHAT - TUESDAY 21st JUNE‏

字体:    回复
RGU - LIVE WEBSITE CHAT - TUESDAY 21st JUNE‏
frank1226(2011/6/16 4:42:25)  点击:92069  回复:0  IP:81.* * *
Dear prospective students from China and Malaysia,   

Our university will be hosting a website chat on Tuesday 21st June from 12midday to 2.00pm UK Time. The aim of this session is to give each of you a chance to put questions directly to currently enrolled students from your own countries and also other relevant university staff. If you are interested to sign up to this event could you please register your expression of interest by return e-mail to [email protected] and cc me in please.

The aim of this event is to help put your minds at rest about choosing Robert Gordon University as a choice of university to study at. You will be able to get the chance to ask questions and speak to other students about what life is like here in Aberdeen, what the university, its facilities and its staff are like, how the teaching methods may differ from your own countries, what were the major issues our current Russian and Kazakhstani students faced on arrival etc. Basically anything you may feel you have concerns about or would like advice on.   I do hope each of you will take this chance to participate as I believe it important you get the chance to make decisions based on information which comes from students and not just university staff.   

Should you not be available for the above event but still want to make contact with other international students by e-mail then please do let me know direct - [email protected]. I can then send you a list of around five to six students you can contact to ask similar types of questions outside of the website chat. In order to do this when replying please do list your full name, nationality, course title and student ID number so I can try to match you up as much as possible, either with others who are already studying your chosen course and/or with current students from your own country.   

Kind regards,    
Michael Rash

Senior International Marketing OfficerDirectorate of Marketing,
Communication and Student RecruitmentInternational Office,
Schoolhill Campus, Schoolhill , Aberdeen AB10 1FR
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【En-only】→ 回复:RGU - LIVE WEBSITE CHAT - TUESDAY 21st JUNE‏
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找