用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 主题:[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重

字体:    回复
[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重
wtw(2007/7/27 3:03:05)  点击:91082  回复:3  IP:61.* * *
经常玩ebay的朋友可能都知道网上的骗局多多,某些非洲国家的名声(特别是尼日利亚/Nigeria)是被人指着骂的。网上很多卖家都声明了如果你是用 Western Union付款或者是Nigeria的买家就免了。生意跟这些人没得做!在网上卖过东西的可能会收到过类似的电邮。

在买车骗局方面一般都是一个老掉牙的方法,但是还是有很多人受骗,我们在这里把这个骗局分析一下:

海外买家:很多朋友在网上(i.e. Autotrader, eBay etc)刊登了卖车广告,然后收到电邮说买家现在在海外(一般是非洲国家)。买车的目的是给自己的某个亲戚做生日礼物等,反正车是要运到海外去。

如果你同意了这个Deal,他们一般会用海外支票作为付款方式,当你收到支票的时候你一般会发现他们写的金额比你的车价还要高。当你把支票存入银行 的时候,这些钱暂时会在你的银行帐号上出现。只是跟普通支票一样,钱你看得见,拿不着(有得高招的你可以拿,但是以后还是要还给银行的)!

几天之内他们会联系你,说自己的支票金额写大了,告诉你一些理由,包括了把车运到海外的运费或者说是这是一个Mistake等等,然后希望你可以把剩余的钱返寄给他,一般是是西联。

你想想反正钱已经在账上了,也就把钱还了(一般是几百到一千镑左右)。有的过分的就再联络你,说车他们不要了,你自己可以留下10%的手续费,但是他们要把‘余款’要回去。

其实他们给你的支票要么就是假的,再不然就是海外的Business Check,几天以后就Cancel,反正你是那不到钱的。他们计算好了时间,在你把自己的钱汇给他们之后的几天你就会收到银行的电话/信告诉你钱没有过或者是支票是假的。

这些骗局一般都有几个相同点:

1,他们用的是很庄重的语言,但是英文语法等烂得可以
2,他们一般都在国外
3,他们都以支票付款
.1.  回复:[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重
wtw(2007/7/27 3:03:42)  IP:61.* * *
以下是两封电邮例子:

———————————-
Hello,
Good day to you, my name is Joshua. I’m a Autodealers, I’m interested in purchasing your (Toyota Carina).I’m making this transaction urgent as i have my client who is in need of it as soon as possible. I will like to see a pic of it and Let me know the present condition of it and i will like to know your best offer for it. My client made me understand he will be making the payment through a certified cashier check as the only way he could get this transaction done as soon as possible. Let me know if that is okay by you. Looking forward hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

Franks
.2.  回复:[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重
wtw(2007/7/27 3:04:06)  IP:61.* * *
Hi,

Please allow me to introduse myself, Raymond, an car importer in Nigeria. I have client interested in your vehicle and I have forwarded your vehicle information to my client and after evaluation and due to time constraint on the fact that my client wanted to get the vehicle as soon as possible. I’m delighted to tell you that my client has commended your vehicle, with full interest and he has instructed me to carry on with this transaction, Hope the engine and body is in perfect condition?. He has instructed me to inform you that payment will get to you in a cashier check of £6,000. You should deduct the sum of £1,000 for a down deposit of the purchase property and wire the balance of £5,000 to our shipper for him to be abled to offset shipping & tax charges, and other cosmetic repair costs. After payment has reached you and balance sent to shipper, the shipper’s agent will come for inspection, after the property has been fully inspect, You and the shipper will work down to the bank where the shipper will pay you cash the remaining last payment £4,000. of the purchase.

Please confirm this and forward the following informations;

Names:
Address:
Day time phone number:

For payment to be made and send to you as soon as possible.
Your honesty, understanding and co-operation will be highly appreciated.
Have a wonderful day.

God bless
Regard-

Raymond
.3.  回复:[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重
wtw(2007/7/27 3:04:25)  IP:61.* * *
希望这个案例可以帮助大家防止被骗!
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共3回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【英伦生活】→ 回复:[转载] 在英国卖车骗局重重
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找