Company description: The leading and the world’s largest telecommunications, CDMA mobile network and broadband Internet services provider is looking for a part-time intern to work in their offices in Canary Wharf in London. With operations and investments throughout Asia Pacific, America and the EMEA region, the company provides a comprehensive range of telecommunications and information services to carriers, corporate and consumer customers around the world.
Duration: 1-3 months subject to individual applicant. 20 hours per week.
Allowance: Lunch provided
• Market research and analysis for European mobile market and offerings;
• Dealing with customer service related issues;
• Business Development such as cold call, meeting set up etc;
• Testing including software testing ,website testing, quality of service testing, handset testing, roaming and WIFI testing;
• Logistics and distribution such as SIM card, voucher delivery, poster, leaflets display;
• Involving in sales activities such as events, road shows;
• User Interface improvement for people who have design background (Website, App)
• Office administration work
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Telecommunications background
• Fluent in Mandarin Chinese
• Excellent oral and written English
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Self motivation
If you are interested, please send your CV to Evelina Vilkaite at [email protected]
ASAP, with the title "Application for internship at telecommunications company" and please notify where you found this internship advert.
*Please note that we charge a fee for this work experience placement service which includes CV & Covering letter revision, western business etiquette coaching, work experience specific interview coaching and continuous support and mentoring through the work experience period.
For more jobs and work experience related information, please follow us on our officials network platforms: