用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]巴西男子痴迷韩流 多次整容变亚洲人

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]巴西男子痴迷韩流 多次整容变亚洲人
86scot(2014/6/9 20:04:56)  点击:87800  回复:0  IP:101.* * *

A white Brazilian man with blonde hair and blue eyes has taken the extraordinary step of undergoing surgery to look like an Asian.
一位金发碧眼的巴西白人男子迈出了惊人的一步,经过多次整容他把自己整成了一张亚洲人的面孔。

Xiahn, 25, has a love for 'K-pop' and Korean dramas and became obsessed with looking like the locals during his time as an exchange student in the country. A year at Dongseo University in South Korea gave him the desire to have 'slanted eyes' and dark hair.
25岁的夏恩热爱韩国K-pop组合和韩剧,后来在去韩国做交换生期间,他开始痴迷于拥有韩国人的面孔。在韩国东南大学一年的学习期间, 他很渴望自己也能有上斜的小眼睛和黑色的头发。

'I put my fingers inside the eye and pulled. That was the way I wanted to have my eyes,' he told Brazilian newspaper Zero Hora.
“我曾把手指放在眼角处拉动,我就是想让自己的眼睛变成这个样子。”他在接受巴西《零点报》采访时说。

Xiahn underwent more than 10 operations to get the desired look, spending more than $3000 to look remarkably like a natural-born Asian man.
夏恩为达到现在的面容曾先后进行了10多次整容手术,花了3000多美元,最终达到了土生土长的亚洲人面容效果。

'I guess now yes I'm there, I just need to wait for the swelling (to go down) for the end result,' he said. ‘I was not afraid that something would go wrong, but I was afraid to stay with scarring in the eye and so I did look plastic, but everything worked out.’
“我想我现在终于成功了,我只需要等浮肿消除就能看到最后的效果。”他说道,“我不害怕会出现什么问题,但我害怕眼睛上留有伤疤,因为这样就会看上去很假。不过一切都还顺利。”

Originally named Max, the only thing hinting at Xiahn's former appearance is the shape of his nose.
整容者的原名叫马克斯,对比整容前的马克斯和整容后的夏恩,唯一能辨认出两张脸属于同一个人的特点就是他鼻子的形状。

Along with surgery to change the shape of his eyes, Xiahn wears dark eye contacts and dyes his hair black.
除了通过整容手术改变了眼睛的形状,夏恩还佩戴深色美瞳,并把头发染成黑色。

Hitting out at criticism, Xiahn said on his Facebook account: 'Regardless of religion that the person is, whether or not you believe in past lives, you have only this life, you have to be who you want to be.'
对于一些批评的声音, 夏恩在自己的Facebook主页上说:“不管你属于何种教派,无论你是否相信前世今生,你能拥有和把握的只有今生,所以你一定要做你想做的人。”

The cultural chameleon has been 'liked' thousands of times on Facebook and said he has been fascinated by life in South Korea since he was 19.
夏恩的整容使他整个人的文化基调都变了,Facebook上有数千人给他点赞。夏恩说自己在19岁的时候就对韩国生活十分痴迷。

He found surgeons in Brazil to carry out the amazing series of surgeries and said while his father supported his choices, his mother was less understanding.
他发现巴西的整容医生医术十分高超。然而虽然夏恩的父亲支持他的选择,母亲还是有点不能理解。

'For me it is normal to change appearance,' he said.
“对我来说,整容十分平常。”他说道。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]巴西男子痴迷韩流 多次整容变亚洲人
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找