用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英阅读】荷兰设计师在香蕉皮上作画

字体:    回复
【中英阅读】荷兰设计师在香蕉皮上作画
uklife(2015/10/23 15:46:56)  点击:86643  回复:0  IP:116.* * *

按此在新窗口打开图片

37岁的平面设计师特凡纳·布鲁施把普通的香蕉变成了偶像人物,如玛丽莲.梦露、霍默·辛普森,还有一些做成了动物和著名的艺术品。

Judging by Stephan Brusche's creative approach to fruit he probably didn't have very good table manners as a child, as clearly he was never told off for playing with his food.
从特凡纳·布鲁施(Stephan Brusche)对水果的玩法来看,他小时候的餐桌礼仪可不怎么样,也从未被告知不可以拿食物来玩耍。

The 37-year-old graphic designer turns humble bananas into iconic characters such as Marilyn Monroe and Homer Simpson as well as animals and famous artworks.
这位37岁的平面设计师把普通的香蕉变成了偶像人物,如玛丽莲.梦露、霍默·辛普森,还有一些做成了动物和著名的艺术品。

His fruity Instagram posts have seen him gather a loyal following almost 15,000 strong.
他在Instgram上分享的水果图片也吸引了将近1.5万忠实粉丝。

The Dutch artist hadn't expected his clever designs to be so moreish but the positive response has lead him to release his very first book, Fruitdoodles, which documents his initial 50 creations.
这位荷兰艺术家并没想到他的这些巧妙设计会如此受欢迎,这样的反响也使他推出了个人的第一本书《水果涂鸦》(Fruitdoodles),其中收藏了他50件创作。

He also has his own Fruitdoodle calendar with a different creation for each month of the year.
他还创作了水果涂鸦日历,每个月都会有一件新的作品。

Although Stephan has now found his edible art to be rather lucrative the designer says that his famous fruit had very humble beginnings.
虽然这些“可以吃的艺术品”现在相当值钱,特凡纳表示他设计这些著名水果作品的初衷非常简单。

He had been in the office and had wanted to post something on Instagram. With a lack of stimulus he turned to his bright yellow snack for inspiration and drew a face on the fruit.
当时他在办公室,想在Instgram上传一些东西,但缺少灵感,他于是在作为点心的香蕉上寻找灵感,在这只明黄色的水果上画了一张脸。

'I took a ballpoint pen and just started drawing. I was pretty amazed how pleasant a banana peel is to draw on.' he said.
他说:“我拿起一只圆珠笔就开始画。我惊讶极了,在香蕉皮上作画原来如此令人愉悦。”

Once he had mastered the using a banana skin as a canvas Stephan began to experiment with more ambitious projects.
能够熟练用香蕉皮当画布后,特凡纳开始尝试更多更具野心的创作实验。

He continued: 'After that I tried to come up with new ideas for drawings while using the shape of the banana in all kinds of clever ways.
“之后,我开始尝试作画的新花样,将香蕉的形状加以各种别出心裁的改造。”他还说道。

'Trying to keep pushing myself I eventually started to carve in the banana peel as well.
“我试着不断激励自己出新,最终,我开始雕刻香蕉皮。”

'They show the things I care about or like the most. Not a real agenda behind it. Mostly fun and whatever idea pops into my head when I look at a banana.
“它们是我在乎或最喜欢的事物的呈现。事先并没有构思,多数是为了好玩,是当我看到香蕉后大脑中蹦出的任何创意。”

'Though I like to make more Bible Bananas just to show how fascinating that book is.'
“不过我仍然想制作更多的“香蕉圣经”(Bible Bananas),只是想告诉人们《圣经》是一本多么引人入胜的书。“

Vocabulary
doodle:涂鸦
lucrative:赚钱的
stimulus:灵感
ambitious:有野心的
fascinating:迷人的
 导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英阅读】荷兰设计师在香蕉皮上作画
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找