IP:116.* * *
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, which is why we call it the present.”―Bil Keane
Why would you ever want to compromise something that’s beautiful and true to create something unpleasant and fake?
You’re lucky enough to BE; make your being count.
Lose track of the negativity and dishonesty. Live positively and authentically.
1. When you wake up to a new day, BE grateful for another chance.
2. When others take the easy road, BE the one who takes the right road.
3. When something must be done, BE proactive.
4. When several possibilities present themselves, BE decisive with your priorities.
5. When achieving something is important to you, BE open about it and go for it.
6. the work seems overwhelming, BE concerned only with the next small step.
7. When worries cross your mind, BE sure to focus on what you can control.
8. When real problems arise, BE ready to address them upfront.
9. When mistakes are made, BE okay with them and learn from them.
10. When you have something to say, BE willing to speak up.
11. When what has been done in the past still isn’t working, BE the needed change.
12. When doubt is lingering in your mind, BE confident in your abilities.
13. When others have a different opinion, BE open to new ideas.
14. When others insist that it has to be a certain way, BE one with your intuition.
15. When you’re feeling down, BE bold enough to smile anyway. (Read Learned Optimism.)
16. When you feel stress building, pause for a moment and just BE and breathe.
17. When the unexpected occurs, BE flexible and adaptable.
18. When something doesn’t make sense, BE assertive and ask questions.
19. When someone hurts you, BE willing to forgive and love again.
20. When a relationship continuously hurts you, BE willing to let go and refocus your love and respect inward.
21. When someone has something you want, BE happy for them.
22. When everyone seems to be competing, BE your own competition – beat your own records.
23. When you feel pressured to be someone you’re not, just BE yourself. (Read 1,000 Little Things.)
24. When you aren’t sure what you have to offer, BE sincere and offer honesty.
25. When you cross paths with a stranger, BE the reason they smile.
26. When you feel on top of the world, BE the hands that pull others up with you.
27. When someone you care about needs you, BE there without question or hesitation.
28. When you truly love someone, BE loving in words and deeds.
29. When it’s time to relax with your family, let go of everything else and BE fully present.
30. When the day finally comes to an end, BE at peace knowing you did your best.
How do you intend to BE today?